- Location: North Ryde
- Great Career Prospects
- Large Transformation Project
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Application Support Specialist, in a newly created permanent role. Working closely with the business you will be responsible for incident management and Level 3 support of business applications.
You will act as the first point of escalation and perform configuration, diagnosis and root cause analysis. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and will have excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- 5+ years working in Level 3 support of business-critical systems in complex environment
- Experience working with customised business applications running in Citrix - Wintel
- Experienced in DevOps environment: provide examples of data analysis to understand the problem, and implement the appropriate action or automation.
- Skills in scripting; SQL, Powershell
- Good knowledge of data design, implementation and optimisation using SQL Server and Oracle
- Proven ability in integrating applications using Mulesoft platform is highly desirable
- Highly collaborative approach and familiar with agile practices (Scrum/Kanban)
This is an urgent requirement- Our client is looking to interview next week- Apply Now!!