About the role
A large national organisation based in the CBD, is looking for an experience Application Support Analyst with ITIL experience to join its team for an initial six month contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing support for financial application software.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Incident and problem management
- Over the phone, email and some face to face support
- Restore services as quickly as possible to minimise the negative impacts of incidents and outages to staff and customers.
- Identify the underlying root cause and ensuring action is taken by support teams and vendors.
- Monitoring of application performance
- Review of changes impacting applications working closely with the delivery teams to ensure changes are implemented in an efficient and effective manner
About the successful candidate
- Development skills/knowledge in .Net, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Previous experience in a similar support role working with the above technologies
- Completed ITIL Qualification
- Experience working an ITIL environment.
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant subject
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Due to the nature of this organisation only candidates with Australian PR or Australian/NZ citizenship will be considered.