Peoplebank are recruiting on behalf of one of favourite clients to recruit an Application Support Analyst to work in Adelaide on a full time, permanent basis.
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen and eligible for baseline clearance to work with the Australian Federal Government.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitors production operation of and maintains the availability of assigned applications. Involves reviewing and reacting to daily performance logs and providing 24x7 on call support.
- Responds to production emergencies (application down and logic errors) within the appropriate SLA.
- Works with Senior level and above on responses for critical and high Incidents, System Disruption Events (SDEs), major events. Assists users and answers users' questions.
- Troubleshoots issues and implements fixes to assigned solutions. Is able to work effectively with less defined direction requiring greater judgment. Communicates appropriate information including downtimes, change management, status, issues, defects, etc. to users, IT management and any other necessary audience.
- Works with vendors to support (broke-fix, defects, maintenance, patches, upgrades, service packages) applications and solutions. Coordinates routine maintenance for emergency patches, service packs and upgrades (software) for assigned application/project. Involves working with operations/DBAs. Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
- Leads specific design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer. Processes QA documentation for project implementations and support changes.
Skills and Experience required include:
- 3+ years in a similar role, with experience of coding, troubleshooting, problem-solving and logical design
- Knowledge of React, experience with REST and SOAP APIs Magento development
- Experience with GitHub or similar code repository
- Understanding of web server development environments
- The ability to participate in technical troubleshooting and testing of websites, partnering with client and internal tech support team
- Experience with Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 to build, maintain and support existing and future clients' enterprise-level websites would be beneficial
- Experience with schema/database design, vendor management, root cause analysis, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
For more information, please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or get in contact for a confidential conversation about taking your career to the next level!
SA: LHS 296564