As an Application Support Analyst you will be involved in resolving technical and application related inquiries regarding this businesses software product. You will focus on building productive long-term relationships with strategic client accounts. You will be focused on solution optimization, improving client usage, and the introduction of best-practices.
- Analyzing root-cause application issues, identify their severity and propose fixes
- Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Attending, and at times, coordinating bi-weekly calls with top clients
- Collaborating with other Support Analysts and Support Engineers to identify high priority issues and engage the Service Delivery, Software Engineering and Quality Engineering teams.
- Escalating trouble tickets and priority issues to internal partners when necessary
What they're after:
- Experience on large client accounts accounts
- Have 1-3 years of client/customer relations experience
- Can hold your own with technical troubleshooting
Nice to have:
- API knowledge desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 189454.