Initial 6 Month contract + likely Extensions
Sydney based Role with WFH Flexibility
Multiple Roles Available
Our client are seeking to hire Multiple experienced Systems Analyst with a Level 2/Level 3 in Application support, alongside a strong understanding of Windows servers and Networks to join a close-Knit team
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the Application Lifecycle Management process and ensures system (application) changes to the IM&T enterprise that complys with the Group's change management process.
- Analyse and document systems processes and procedures to improve business and functional requirements
- Maintain, support, and improve systems and applications
- SCCM Management, Deployment, and update Management
- Documents analyse and re-engineer existing and future business processes and systems to facilitate business and system improvement initiatives. -.
- Documenting processes and procedures and reporting on SLA compliance Work practices and updating reports provided as required.
- Ensure Customer solutions are delivered and business processes improved.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of Guidelines, Processes and Work Instructions. -The relevant Guidelines, Processes and Work Instructions are kept up to date.
- IM&T, ITIL and PRINCE2 policies, guidelines practices and processes are followed by all team members.
- Lv2/Lv3 Information Management and Technology.
- Strong experience in Application Support
- Ability to identify add-ons, upgrades and patches to existing systems
- Experience in Windows Servers
- Demonstrated experience in Networking, including DHCP, DNS and LAN/WAN/WLAN/VLAN technologies.
- Experience working with software systems from their initial planning through to Application Lifecycle Management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and can think outside the box.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Kiara.Monico@peoplebank.com.au Quoting Reference 243471