Our Client is an industry leading organization that possesses one of the highest rankings for customer experience within its sector. They are seeking a Systems Administrator (Oracle e-Business OR Peoplesoft) who will be responsible for the ongoing systems administration and support of the existing PeopleSoft System.
- Reporting to the Senior Systems Administrator, you will work in a team responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the PeopleSoft system. (we ideally require experience specifically in Human Capital Management (HCM), Finance AND/ OR Student Admin/ Campus Solutions;
- You will be required to work closely with the Business Leads, Project Managers, internal stakeholders and external implementation partners;
- To be successful for this role, you will have a proven track record of Peoplesoft OR Oracle e-Business systems administration and demonstrate the ability to prepare high quality documentation, both end user and technical.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- A proven track record of either Peoplesoft OR Oracle e-Business systems administration/ support, including co-ordination of maintenance patching and testing of a critical system in a large organisation;
- Be able to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team providing a high level and responsive service;
- It would be an advantage to possess experience in any of the following functional areas - Peoplesoft HCM, Finance, Student Administration (Campus), Student Financials OR HR/Payroll;
- Be highly experienced in ERP Systems.
- Located close to café/ restaurant strip
- Walking distance to public transport
- Friendly working environment
Please note: we would be willing to consider candidates who are located in the Eastern States OR possibly overseas if you specifically have the PeopleSoft Systems Administration experience but you must have full rights to work in Australia as we are unable to offer sponsorship for this particular position.