.NET Application Architect
- Perm role OR initial 3 month contract
- Strong .NET & architecture background
- Azure, AWS & On-premise hybrid environments
A highly reputed IT company is seeking an experienced .NET Application Architect possessing extensive experience in .NET, application architecture, DevOps, Agile, Software delivery frameworks and hybrid environments including Azure, AWS & On premise. This is either a permanent role or initial 3 month contract based minutes from the Perth CBD.
- Leading teams to ensure development is aligned to architectural principles
- Overseeing the design , development and maintenance of complex systems
- Work with Product Owners & stakeholders
- Automation testing
- Deliver software development project solutions
- Be responsible for code reviews
- Mentoring of team members
- Lead and drive best practice and reinforce Agile methodology
- Solid, hands on experience working in .NET development & application solution architecture
- Proven Dev Ops and CI/CD experience.
- Agile principles and methodologies for software development.
- UI/UX with web and mobile design experience.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Previous experience working within Azure, AWS and On Premise hybrid environments
- Agile development methodology
- Proven delivery in software dev/application projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong client facing ability
- The proven ability to lead teams and projects
- Relevant tertiary/ industry level certifications
- Long term opportunity / stability
- Excellent work/ life balance
- Friendly , vibrant team culture
- Central location
- Interesting projects to work on
- Join a company invested in career development of staff
If you are interested in this role and possesses the right kind of experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: we can only consider WA based candidates with full Australian Work Rights at present for this position.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 214743)