Application Solution Architect
- Work on building the digital roadmap for a leading company
- Seeking experience with Cloud application designs (ideally AWS)
- TOGAF & AWS certifications would be a winner !
An industry leading client in WA is seeking an Applications focused Solution Architect for a permanent opportunity within their team. The Solution Architect will work to design innovative, long term architectural solutions as part of a major IT transformation journey happening within the organization.
- Assist in developing an ICT Architecture vision and roadmap of business and technical change on a major transformational ICT projects;
- Design ICT solutions that are strategically linked the proposed IT strategy;
- Propose, initiate and develop new concepts and coordinate the prototype/feasibility development;
- Develop longstanding relationships with key stakeholders;
- Contribute to the IT planning and enterprise business architecture activities;
- Provide architectural support and solution insights in areas relative to digital, Technology Solution and business engagements.
- Proven experience and understanding of ICT architecture & design approaches; (ideally in the Cloud application design / AWS space)
- The ability to facilitate and deal with complex stakeholder groups at a middle management to executive level;
- Strong ability to create documentation based on the needs of various user groups;
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral);
- Experience with Agile methodology;
- TOGAF & AWS Cloud Certifications would be highly regarded.
- Option to cash out 6.85% of super as salary
- 4-day additional annual leave over the Christmas shutdown
- Leave loading (17.5% of 4 weeks AL) paid annually (November)
- Option to salary sacrifice parking, campus gym, vehicle/laptop/mobile phone etc
- 10% of various retail outlets
- Reduced health insurance
- Flexible work environment
How to apply:
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note due to the current situation we are only able to consider candidates who are currently located in Western Australia.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 198125)