About the Project/Program
Program requires a Solution Architect to work across a wide variety of technologies including Physical/Virtual VMware environments, Cloud hosting, Network and Voice technologies. Experience with Refresh of full applications stacks including Hardware, OS, DB and Middleware components. Required to work closely with the internal Enterprise Architecture function to ensure that all solutions are aligned to the roadmaps.
- Proven extensive experience as an Application Solution Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) across a range of technical platforms;
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision in order to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs with the ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact;
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and presenting/reporting technical information for critical business systems in a large ICT environment;
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories;
- Demonstrated experience in applying multiple technology solutions to business problems; and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements;
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural and strategic decisions;
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, projects, and initiatives simultaneously;
- Experience with testing automation and/or leading other through testing automation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194700.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).