- Industry leading organisation
- Joining major transformation programs
- Architecting security solutions for existing suite of customer facing applications
Our client, a large organisation based in the Sydney CBD, have an exciting opportunity for an Application Security Architect to join team on an initial 6 month contract.
The role is responsible for assisting the business in designing security solutions across a suite of business critical customer facing applications. The enterprise is undergoing a complete transformation involving the upgrade and digitisation of all of their core systems. The role will additionally be responsible for establishing secure coding practice in the SDLC; introducing application security standards; developing application threat models and maintaining relationships with Business Owners and stakeholders at all levels of the business on a daily basis so a team player's attitude is an absolute must.
Furthermore, the role will be responsible for researching and testing emerging technologies, to ensure early detection for non-compliant applications.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive commercial experience in Security Architecture.
- Proven experience in Secure Application Architecture and Design.
- Proven experience applying industry frameworks such as OWASP Top Ten (Open Web Application Security Project) and CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures).
- Deep knowledge and understanding of application testing (SAST and DAST) as well as regulatory APRA CPS234 requirements.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proven experience producing solutions for the protection of large enterprise systems that contain personal identity data.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative, flexible and adaptive nature.
- Strong business acumen.
If you are interested in hearing further details please either APPLY NOW via the link below or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 199324
Please click the apply button