- 6 Month Contract + 6 Month Extensions
- North Sydney
- Application focused project
- Cloud Experience Required
We are looking to hire a Mid Level Project Manager - Applications for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- To liaise with business managers and employees to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas
- Contribute to and support research, requirement gathering and validation activities directly with customers, including usability and acceptance testing
- To understand, document and prioritise business requirements across affected business areas
- To work with business owners to develop optimal solutions
- To develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organisation
- Work with project manager/s to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues
- Work with the business owners to define acceptance criteria
- Assist in developing best practice in the execution of requirements, design and usability
- Create project initiation documents defining high-level scope.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 7 years IT experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Must demonstrate a strong Application background
- Experience with Cloud highly desirable
- Excellent Stakeholder/Vendor Management experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start as within 4 weeks
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
Interviews with the client will take place the week after the Australian Day long weekend
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button