Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Project Manager with experience working on coordination and delivery management of complex ICT projects, to participate in quality assurance activities to manage their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies and objectives on various projects.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have experience in:
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT Agile application projects within tight timeframes
- Experience in supporting business strategies and objectives on projects
- Ability to manage risks to ensure the successful outcome of projects
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting project progress reports for Senior Executive
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation and delivery management.
- Experience working with groups and in workshop environments to produce high quality outcomes.
- Appropriate project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and controlling major ICT projects.
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205061
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.