- 6/9 Month Contract + extensions
- Sydney CBD
- Software Implementation
We are looking to hire an experienced Applications Project Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide end-to-end Project Management
- Create and execute project schedule /work plans
- Meet changing needs and requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects deliverables concurrently
- Ability to manage remote staff deliverables
- Proactive, innovative and flexible approach
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer
- Compliances and adherences to quality assurance procedures
- Minimize exposure and risk on project
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Provide clear communication within the project team and to the businesses
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to Management.
- Over 7 years of project management experience with proven experience in delivering software projects
- Strong customer relations experience
- Flexibility and a team player
- Focus on delivering quality product to time and on budget
- Ability to overcome major challenges and operate on a cross-functional, cross-organisational basis
- Strong leadership capabilities and able to provide vision and strategic direction to the team
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
- Ideally have Property Industry experience (Highly desirable and candidates who have this will be given preference)
- PMI PMP or Prince2 accreditation
We are in a position where our client is able to make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button