Our Federal Government Client is seeking two Application Packaging Generalists with extensive operational experience to work with an existing team of technical specialists to maintain and support packaging and deployment of applications in a Microsoft desktop and server environment.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extensions options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have relevant experience and industry knowledge in the following core areas:
- Application packaging, patching and reporting
- Microsoft Operating System configuration, maintenance and patching
- SCCM deployment
- Virtualization platforms including: VMWare, vSphere, Nutanix AHV & Citrix Workspace
It is required that you:
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years' experience of application packaging, configuration, and SOE support and development.
- Should have demonstrated experience in deploying applications using SCCM, App-V, MSIX and cloud integration.
- Should have demonstrated cross skill experience with Microsoft Windows desktop and server.
- Should have demonstrated ability of automation skills in patching, testing and deploying applications.
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- Cloud computing initiatives
- Patch automation
- SOE/COE development
- DevOps & Agile practices
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Pamela Argyropoulos on 03 8080 7233 quoting Job Reference # 203481
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.