Our client, a large Australian enterprise organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Application Packaging Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment work from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Proven deployment experience with AD and Citrix,
- Administration & Support experience in majority of the following Identity Management Technologies
- Active Directory, Group Policy etc
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- PKI Infrastructure
- Azure Active Directory
- Hitachi Identity Manager/Password Manager
- Proven experience in Application packaging using SCCM
- Strong Microsoft Exchange and Messaging skills
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184739