The Application Packaging Coordinator will effectively coordinate application Requests and related test services that are targeted at major enterprise and government clients. This is a client facing role across multiple accounts.
- End to end responsibility for the coordination of Application Presentation services for internal and external customers.
- Facilitate scheduling of the service components that support application presentation services or requirements
- Provide support to the Applications Packaging Manager to ensure that the overall strategy and quality of Application presentation services contractual obligations held
- Identify, develop process and procedures across all phases of Application Presentation
- Document Technical and Business Process Changes in process and procedure document that support the application presentation processes
- Primary contact point on the end to end application presentation processes and procedures
You will have
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 related to deployment and integration of Applications
- Experience managing end-to-end activities across all application presentation
- Excellent knowledge of current operating systems based on the Microsoft and Apple OS
- Strong knowledge of varying desktop, laptop, mobility and peripheral devices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for software conflicts.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516.