- Initial 12 months FTC+ extension
- Large Upgrade Project
- Location: North Ryde
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite essential
We are looking to hire an experienced Business System Manager for one of our premier clients. The ideal candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills and proven experience in inspiring , coaching and motivating others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure prioritisation and resolution of both Service Requests and Incidents for the suite of applications under Business systems.
- Implement a mechanism to ensure the backlog is visible to the team and stakeholders
- Vendor Management
The successful applicant must have
- 4+ years demonstrable experience as an Application Lead/ Manager, with a focus on Oracle eBusiness Suite or other large scale ERPs
- Experience in managing operational budgets and contracts with large vendors
- Ability to push back on stakeholders when required
- Ability to manage cross functional teams
- Demonstrable experience of building trust with stakeholders and seeking out first hand stakeholder experience information and using that knowledge to drive improvements
- Strong vendor management experience
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org