Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide support for the infrastructure platform.
- Improve the efficiciency and reliability of the platform.
- Toubleshoot and resolve level 3 incidents.
- Work collaboratively with other IT teams (e.g. Technology Services, Applications Development) to provide quality support services for current and future business systems and IT infrastructures.
- Microsoft server knowledge - Server Log in/Schedules/ Errors.
- Design, implement and test fixes for the internal software systems.
- Application support and database support by debugging code or validating data.
- Database management and upgrades.
- Solid understand of dev - ops applications and the ability to source and manipulate code.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the ITIL process
- Review technical solutions.
- Work with multiple vendors, developers and customers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Design innovative solutions.
- Mobile and internet development.
- Providing 3rd level support and implement changes within back office systems.
- Work closely with the development team to resolve any escalated issues.
- 4-5 years/application/dev support experience.
- Commercial experience in C# or equivalent OO language.
- Excellent communciation skills and a high level of proven customer service skills.
- Striong database i.e. SQL, MS SQL, T-SQL or oracle DB understanding.
- Sound analytical problem solving skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Responsible, punctual, friendly and reliable
- Positive attitude towards problems and difficulties
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both written & oral).
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Experience in developing finance applications.
- Delphi 5
- Previous experience documenting requirements and reviewing use cases.
- Strong web development and debugging background would be ideal.
Please submit your CV in WORD format.