This independent Australian company designs and delivers solutions to streamline customer journeys. From a licence renewal, to choosing health insurance, registering for university or seeing a doctor, our solutions are used every day all over Australia and beyond. They make every customer interaction matter in Government, Healthcare, Education, and Retail industries.
As the Application Integration Specialist you will successfully deliver integration solutions to clients, mostly in the Healthcare sector. The role consists of software development, integration to third party systems, technical and client support aspects.
This will encompass many facets of analysis, software development, and software deployment, technical advice and client support.
As the Application Integration Specialist you will ensure that the integration project implementation quality is of the highest standard, consistent across our customer base and developed using reusable code where applicable.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in application integration implementations as a core member of project teams responsible for delivering large software implementations.
- Hands on experience rolling out Microsoft .Net based software to a large variety of clients i.e. Health, Education, Banking, Government and Retail (as opposed to a System/Network admin that maintains one large system)
- Familiarity in HL7 messaging
- Experience in multiple integration technologies including Mirth Connect
- Experience in with C#, ASP.NET and SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL based databases, and service such as installing and configuring SSRS, SSAS.
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience in technical documentation writing for internal and external customers.
- Sound experience in setting up Microsoft server technologies
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 196215 or please click the apply button.