Our client is an integral part in our education sector. They are currently seeking an Applications Specialist to lead a dynamic team in providing knowledge and information system to the organisation and its external users.
In this role, you would be involved in the procurement, development and continued maintenance of information systems applications and the knowledge management environment including databases, web-based services, data warehouse services and business intelligence applications.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Lead a team providing for the continued operation and enhancement of their information systems
- Provide specialist expertise in information systems, including web, database, data warehouse, business intelligence and identity management systems.
- Manage assigned projects in line with their project management procedures.
- Oversee the production of documentation on knowledge and information system architecture and procedures.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated understanding and extensive experience in web-based MIS, knowledge and information delivery environments.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and implementing a knowledge and information management strategy
- Strong understanding of knowledge and information architecture principles, web accessibility and usability initiatives and principles
- Experience in managing and leading a technical team
- Demonstrated experience in devising and delivering knowledge and information management solutions
- Knowledge of or experience in project management frameworks
- Outstanding communication skills.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203884