About the role
We have an exciting, newly created 6-7 month fixed term with extension opportunity, for an Application Dev/Support Engineer to provide development and support for a business-critical platform based on .Net and Azure technology.
The role will also develop and maintain operation automation using Microsoft Power platform. This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a software developer to work with new and current technologies in a very friendly team environment.
Your core responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Investigate, diagnose reported potential production issues, and liaise with other members of the team or service vendors to provide solutions to these issues.
- Produce ad hoc data extracts and reports through SQL (MSQL) and/or other reporting tools such as Crystal and Tableau
- Perform various coding and programming tasks with SQL, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, web services, Security Protocols/Technology, and other technologies
- Automate BAU support jobs whenever is possible.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar development role is strongly desired.
- Previous experience as a full-stack developer
- Solid understanding of databases (MS SQL server) and SQL programming
- Basic understanding of Azure infrastructure
- Exposure to Microsoft Power Platform
- System support experience
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 241060