Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Application Developer with demonstrated experience working with C#/XML/SQL for a 12 month contract role, working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- General software development experience with exposure to SQL, C#, and XML;
- A recent University degree in IT - this is a suitable skill level for this role;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting workshops with business users and working effectively in a team environment, and
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS
- Familiarity with project and software development frameworks; and
- Experience with SQL database management system including SQL structured query language (SQL), PL/SQL, and/or XPath.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185597.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.