Our Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an Application Developer for a contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining applications in a highly complex and multi-layered architecture
- Actively Participating in the SDLC, including analysis, design testing, documenting, implementation & maintenance
- Developing continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and future work practices
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as an Application Developer in an Agile, complex and enterprise environment
- In-depth technical expertise in Linux Operating Systems, Linux/Unix Scripting, Java, .Net, C#, HTML, XML, TFS, MS Visual Studio, Postgre SQL.
- Solid background of delivering projects involving development and maintenance of applications
- Proven ability of working in an Agile software development team
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199001.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.