- Federal Government Organisation
- Eastern Suburbs - Clayton
- 3-Month contract + 3-month extension
Seeking an Application Developer work within a Federal Government Organisation.
- Use an iterative/agile approach to software development and delivery.
- Keep management and other team members informed of progress and issues.
- Gather and document features and enhancements for the web application.
- Implement application features, using a priority guided approach to deliver the most important features first.
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience developing web mapping applications, preferably including experience with OpenLayers and Leaflet.
- Demonstrated experience with Node.js, Express, Axios, PHP, and WordPress.
- Familiarity with the use of virtualisation and containerisation technologies and their applications in the research domain.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #197414
Please click the apply button.