Leading, innovative and well-respected organisation
Initial 4 months Contract
Our client is well known leading government organisation, seeking a Python Developer with proven experience in programming skills in Python, to work within an existing team.
About the role:
- To enhance the existing code base by re-engineering and incorporating the Java based LandXML Validation Service.
- Development of unit tests for the NodeJS environment
- Work with internal staff to refactor the infrastructure as code to create a blueprint for all Spatial Services AWS projects.
- Application Developer with high level programming skills in Python within a UNIX environment.
- Experience using a continuous integration/deployment environment using a git based repository
- Experience developing in cloud infrastructure, in particular AWS services such as Cloudformation.
- Experience in test driven development and testing frameworks in Python and NodeJS.
- Experience reviewing and working with other people's code
- Knowledge of Spatial Information and Web Services
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188616