Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Application Developer to assist with the implementation and extension of IBM Integration Bus message broker capability. Within this role, you will be working within an Agile environment, integrating existing applications, web services, databases and business process management systems. This is a contract role until the end of June 2019 and will be based out of our Client's North Canberra Offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 5 years+ prior experience implementing message broker capability, preferably with IBMs Integration Bus
- Understanding of IIB Administration fundamentals
- Knowledge of WSDL, XSD, XSLT, REST, SOAP, Decision nodes, File based transaction management nodes
- Knowledge of integration patterns and service orchestration patterns/concepts
- Familiarity with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns
- Understanding of relational database concepts including DB2
- Experience working with Kafka, MQFTE, ODM or similar business rule engine
- Understanding of Teradata is desirable
- The ability to produce quality products that deliver organisational benefit
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 188522
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.