About the Company
Ambulance Victoria (AV) aims to improve the health of the community by providing high quality pre-hospital care and medical transport. AV provides emergency medical response to more than 5.8 million people in an area of more than 227,000 square kilometres.About the role
This role is to provide technical leadership in the ongoing operational support and development of the Victorian Ambulance Clinical Information System (VACIS) supporting the integration with on-going maintenance of other ambulance services, ensuring the system supports the business requirements of operational and clinical departments in all Agencies.
Skills and experience
Tertiary qualification in a relevant information technology discipline such as computer science, information system, a physical science, engineering or equivalent IT industry experience
- Thorough understanding of Java development
- Thorough understanding of developing and deploying Java applications to application servers (preferably JBOSS)
- Extensive understanding with and use of XML/XSL, Web services
- Experience of relational database modelling
- Object oriented development experience
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle including testing
- Excellent understanding Automated Testing & Unit Testing
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <your name> on <your number> quoting reference <Broadbean job ID>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.