- Permanent Full Time role
- Baseline Security Clearance Preffered
- Fortune 500 Global Company
Our client is seeking experienced developers to join their team in the development of a new analysis platform. You will have the opportunity to work across a number of technologies and your exact responsibilities will be determined based on your previous experience.
This is a Permanent Fulltime role based in Canberra city. Baseline Security Clearance is highly preffered
- Review the detailed design of application and technology architecture components and classes.
- Develop scripts to create/load common test data.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in constructing JSON data streams and/or schemas for handling data
- DevOps tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 0262689720 quoting reference 211230.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.