Our client within the Healthcare Domain is seeking an Application Developer to work in the Transformation and Strategy division. This is a full-time 12-month fixed contract.
As the Application Developer you will provide operational support and contribute to the development of the application, a system designed and developed to assist by simplifying the process of capturing patient data for further analysis, reporting and ongoing maintenance for services on Australia's eastern seaboard.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertake the development and maintenance of the application under change request, fault rectification, major and minor enhancements and discrete product development modules
- Actively participate in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications
- Consistently write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts as per specifications to enhance basic functionality and/or performance of applications as necessary
- Resolve JIRA issue tickets for the application
- Develop an exceptional working knowledge of the application
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure that the application is managed to a high standard
- Be available outside of ordinary working hours to provide advice, support or authoritative direction to other employees or managers involved in dealing with emergency or time critical incidents or issues
The successful candidate will possess:
- A strong background and excellent knowledge in Java Programming
- Proven experience as an application developer with in depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- It will be desirable to have experience in developing and deploying Java applications to application servers preferably JBOSS
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 210591.