An industry leading client in the Perth CBD is seeking a Senior Java Developer who has the proven ability to manage small teams, for an 8 month contract commencing mid August.
- Java software development on programs and projects working to an ITIL framework;
- Provide technical guidance to stakeholders in relation to application development activities on programs and projects.
- Strong, recent experience in a similar applications development role;
- Java Development using Java EE 8+ and various tools such as Maven, GIT, Artifactory;
- Experience in version control systems such as Git, SVN and continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Experience in agile SCRUM development, ATDD, TDD and functional testing;
- Solid database knowledge and understanding of infrastructure design;
- Ability to manage small teams and advise on technical issues;
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously as well;
- Industry relevant Tertiary qualifications and certifications;
- Any experience working within an ITIL environment would be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you interested and have the above experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams;
Job reference: 186911