- Major Australian Bank - Separation Project
- MS SQL Stack and Data store background
- 6 Month+ contract - Sydney CBD
Our Client is a large Australian Bank who are looking for a Solution designer to deliver and implement application and integration solutions in an agile environment.
- Create and maintain conceptual and logical reference models to represent existing or new application assets.
- Serve as the custodian of application reference models
- Undertake application management activities and define IT automation and application technology roadmaps.
- Contribute to reference architecture for application assets.
- Assess business application requirements and architectural guidelines and design patterns.
Skills and experience:
- Expert skill in application modelling of conceptual and logical application reference models using tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Expert in development of conceptual and applied architectures
- Expert in modelling and communicating models as a means of articulating concepts in architecture and design.
- Experience working with different application workloads including interactive, integration, and batch.
- Experienced in Data architecture ideal
- Experience working with the full suite of Microsoft technologies especially MS SQL stack
- Leading end-to-end solution design to deliver and implement application and integration solutions in an agile environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference <206315.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.