Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), the specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Further define, develop and document application architecture and solution designs to enhance client's Application Development capability.
- Design and develop architectural model and roadmaps.
- Assist the Dev Ops manager in the validation, documentation and governance processes to authorise system designs.
- Provide technical input to Statement of Work and other contract documents for outsourced capability delivery and operations.
- Attend design workshops and prove input to design process from a technical viewpoint.
- Assist with ad-hoc system design and analysis tasks as required.
- Assist in the development of internal staff.
- Any other task as directed by the Manager Business Solutions.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in development of systems architecture and systems delivery across a variety of bespoke and COTS platforms.
- Extensive experience managing delivery of enterprise-wide software delivery life cycle capabilities in an organisation/s of a similar size (or larger)
- Extensive experience as agency internal technical manager for outsourced ICT capabilities including design of contract-enforceable quality assurance metrics and monitoring.
- Experience with DevOps enabling technologies and pipeline automation techniques.
- Experience with working in a Project structure as well as the ability to work independently.
Candidate must be an Australian citizen with Baseline clearance if selected for the role.
This role is located in Canberra.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 212517