Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for multiple Application Architect to work on a Federal Govt. project. To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills:
Essential Skills for Application Architect role:
- In-depth knowledge of integration and application architecture, with proven experience in designing complex application systems across multiple technologies.
- Proven experience in defining and designing end-to-end technology solutions (within the agreed enterprise architecture) to assist the projects in meeting their business objectives
- Experience in identifying solution and technology gaps, and developing gap closure options
- Demonstrated ability to review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications by architecting the end to end functional landscape and solution design, ensuring alignment between business expectations and current or future ICT capability
- Demonstrated ability to document, present and discuss end-to-end architecture and solution options including recommendations and implications. Facilitate and support the decision process.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
- Assist with development, implementation and testing of technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.