Appian Application Specialist
Duration: 05 / 07 / 2021 - 31 / 01 / 2022
Location: 41 George Street
We are seeking to engage an Application Specialist to work within the Appian Support Team providing Administration, Support and Enhancement services to our clients.
This engagement is to enhance administration, support and development capability within the Appian Support Team. The role will be expected to primarily work with Appian, with the aim of helping to integrate these technologies into the client's infrastructure.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and results-oriented contractor who has demonstrated knowledge and experience in Information Technology, particular, in Appian software, and how it integrates with hardware, security and other architecture.
The successful candidate will be able to work to tight deadlines while handling multiple tasks with effective prioritization and enjoy solving complex technical problems to deliver value to our clients' businesses.
- Provide expertise and advice to achieve specified business objectives, including the planning, development, and implementation of technical solutions and process improvements.
- Liaise and work with internal and external workgroups, Queensland Government agencies, vendors and partners as required.
- Manage the release schedule and resources required depending upon the release packages, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept informed of application operational issues and emerging trends in technical solution development by developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Support the Business Group through the administration, analysis and development of Appian Software and its integration with Security, Monitoring, Database, Authentication, Business Intelligence and Payment Gateway technologies.
- Prepare reports, statistical analysis and recommendations on Infrastructure, Performance and Security matters as required.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience is the administration and support of enterprise BPM based systems with proven skills in the following:
- Appian BPM Software.
- Networking, Firewall and Application Gateways (i.e. F5 Network Secure Application Gateway).
- Payment Gateways (i.e. BPoint, SSQ)
- Enterprise RDBMS (i.e. MS SQL Server)
- Modern Authentication Technologies (i.e. LDAP, SAML)
- Work management tool (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
- Degree majoring in Information Technology or related disciplines from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving business change elements).
- .NET (C#).
- SSRS, SSIS
- IT methodologies (i.e. ITSM, ITIL, Agile)
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 213466.
Please note applications for this role close Thursday, 27th May 2021.