This role is related to help implement and configure the EPM system
- Implementing Application Performance Monitoring capabilities with a focus on deploying and configuring AppDynamics and CA APM within the organisation
- Providing support of application monitoring software and technical consultation to users and Analyst Engineers.
- Assist project delivery of application monitoring using agile practices in an active scrum team.
- Installing, testing and maintaining system software.
- Assist with managing and monitoring the availability and performance of monitoring solutions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of automation, version control and DevOps tools for self-service deployment of monitoring capabilities
- Develop and Maintain team collaboration intranet pages and support documentation for onboarding and support of monitoring solutions.
- Advanced skills in middleware technologies
- Advanced skills in the MVS/UNIX/Windows/mainframe or equivalent operating systems, and various operating software.
- Good skills in performance monitoring. Desired skills in AppDynamics, CA APM and/or Splunk.
- Good problem solving, collaboration and analysis skills
- Ability to communicate technical information and reports effectively.
- A deep understanding of systems integration middleware and cloud architecture.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and methodologies
- Good knowledge of scripting, coding and web development is desirable in one or more scripting languages such as C++, Visual Basic,NET, XML, ASP, COM/DCOM and/or SQL.
To discuss this role further please contact Brenden Clark (03) 8080 7256