We are seeking an Angular Developer to join a Federal Government department. The role would see you working in a team that comprises of eleven highly skilled developers. They operate using an agile methodology using NoOps.
**Remote Work Option***
Some Role Responsibilities
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with Angular
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like Git
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services. (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases. (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience with Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers. (highly regarded)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 241794
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.