Our large Federal Government Client is urgently seeking an experienced and talented Angular/.NET Developer for a 6 month contract role, with 2 x 6 month extension options. This role will be working out of the Client's Canberra CBD location.
Within this role you will be expected to work as a senior Angular JS/.NET developer to develop backend web services to meet the needs of the Client. You will develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET/C#, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID, TFS/Git, REST
To be successful in this role you will:
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
- Deliver maintenance and enhancements or provide knowledge to systems
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 Job Reference #182216
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.