SENIOR DEVELOPERS - ANGULAR
The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation. The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge. The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular
- Developing technical enhancements on all related development environments and tools
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferred experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Candidates must be available to work full time and onsite (unless directed)
Due to security requirements, our clients are unable to consider candidates without Australian Citizenship at this stage.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.