The services will include but not be limited to:
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public.
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists.
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments.
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for industry partners to consume.
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like GIT.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 208654
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.