Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an Angular Developer for a long-term contract role. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with an extension option until October 2020 and can be worked from our Client's Melbourne location.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking UI requirements and subsequent design, then converting into appealing usable and responsive user interfaces.
- Coordinating with UX designers, project management team, developer lead and architects, ensuring deliverables are met
- Ensuring governance, documentation and coding standards are followed and a high standard of quality is adhered to
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment with knowledge of project management tools including Jira
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, GIT
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193349
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.