Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an Angular Developer for a long-term contract role. This is an initial engagement until October 2019, with a 12-month extension option and can be worked from our Client's Melbourne or Canberra location.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking UI requirements and subsequent design, then converting into appealing usable and responsive user interfaces.
- Coordinating with UX designers, project management team, developer lead and architects, ensuring deliverables are met
- Ensuring governance, documentation and coding standards are followed and a high standard of quality is adhered to
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment with knowledge of project management tools including Jira
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, GIT
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193349
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.