Our client is a well funded health-tech startup based in Sydney, CBD. They are looking for an Android Developer to their growing team in Sydney.
As part of the Core Team, working closely with the CEO, COO, Head of Technology, iOS and backend engineers, you will be instrumental in delivering a best-in-class mobile product. This position will play a key role working on an application that is used by 1000's of people every single day.
Our client is looking for a Senior Android Developer to build and maintain an existing Kotlin application. You will design, develop and maintain new modules for existing application and provide support for existing codebase.
In this role you will have a lot of responsibility and independence. You are a self-motivated and disciplined person who has experience in working in a dynamic and evolving team. You value quality and take full responsibility for your work.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years Android Development Experience
- Creative and entrepreneurial, excited about working with the latest technologies.
- Strong commercial knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience in database design and maintenance including sqlite and Room.
- Experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Experience working on RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on email@example.com quoting reference 193515