- Brand New Project
- Initial 4 months contract + extension
- Experience with Kotlin essential
Our client a leader in its field is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join its IT team.
About the Role:
Work in an Agile delivery team, creating slick and highly interactive native user experiences on Android which take full advantage of Android capabilities using Android SDK, utilising CI/CD for deployment.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, from concept, design, build, deployment, testing, release to Google Play Store and support
- Work directly with Developers and Product Managers to conceptualise, build, test and release native Android apps
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimise performance of the apps
- Work with both native and React Native frameworks to deliver capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as an Android Developer
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with JetPack/ Architecture components (MVVM, Data- bindings, Room, Lifecycle)
- Understanding of Android Best Practices, including design patterns, frameworks, coding standards & practices, quality assurance and deployment
- Unit testing and functional testing experience would be considered as highly desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more info please contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org. Great Chance to join a market leader!!!