Market leading Fintech are building a brand new app and are seeking an Android Developer to join their Team!
To suceeed in this role, you will need to be someone who will own the code that you write and fight for nothing less than 5 star reviews. You will be Android coder that is passionate about your work and ideas, and is wise enough to reshape your ideas when the situation presents. You'll own the code and take every opportunity to make it better, stronger, faster.
About the role:
It'll be your job to know the ins and outs of each app, and each stage of development, so you can:
- Ask the right questions to keep things moving forward
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of technologies and platforms - yes, you'll have some web interaction as well as getting dirty with iOS coders
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Technical Services and Asset Specialists
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub, and other documenting systems as need be
- Make significant design decisions - and recognize when changes need to be made.
- Ability to socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and bold enough to question the existing approach if you see a better way to do things
Your professional background experience should include:
- 8+ years hands-on development experience with the majority in Android ( Java / Kotlin mix)
- Detailed knowledge of mobile platform architecture
- Knowledge of banking / financial services / fintech platforms and products (preferred but not essential)
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Ability to communiocate with stakeholders at all levels
To start a conversation. Please hit the apply button now. Peoplebank reference 180547