Applicant must an Australian PR holder or Australian citizen
Duration: 6 months contract
An Analytics Specialist is required to provide advice in relation to analytics and reporting capability, roadmaps and opportunities and conducting data analysis and modelling to identify business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs.
1. Provide specialist advice, reporting, insight, and analysis to internal customers and IT partners to ascertain business processes and requirements analysis and documentation, and source data interface definition documentation that will yield valuable business intelligence.
2. Leverage understanding of data and its applicability to business knowledge to Identify opportunities for customers to exploit available data sets and tools that support and optimise business functions.
3. Provide input to, and interpret, business requirements with the Solution Architect to determine optimum Analytics and Reporting solutions.
4. Develop models or prototypes of reports, dashboards, or data visualisations in response to business problems, creating models that help analyse and resolve these issues.
5. Analyse and model complex data structures within disparate systems to support the development of Analytics and Reporting solutions by producing detailed interface documentation.
6. Investigate data quality and end-user data discrepancy issues, communicate findings and recommend resolution strategies.
7. Provide support to the test teams to coordinate User Acceptance Testing and review test plan and monitor testing processes to ensure that business quality expectations are met.
8. Design and deliver end-user training and training materials, develop FAQ's and User Guides for customers and train users to transform data into action-oriented information that is used correctly to optimise business processes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference: 183372
Please click the apply button.