Our Federal Government client is seeking a professional Analytics Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to scope, develop and own Data Action Project plans and timelines end-to-end and lead cross-divisional and multi-disciplinary teams to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality data and analytics output.
This is a long-term contract role until October 2020, located at our Client's North, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience delivering enterprise-wide data and analytics or ICT related projects on-time, in-scope and in-budget in a Project Manager role with experience across the systems development lifecycle
- Strong project management control skills including project reporting, schedule management, risk mitigation, deliverable register
- The ability to simultaneously deliver one or more large/complex projects in an agile environment
- The ability to guide, advise and mentor others in the application of professional standards, reviewing outputs to ensure compliance
- Experience of gathering and investigating information from a variety of sources with the ability to scrutinise information and identify any critical gaps
- Working knowledge of market-leading data analytics tools such as PowerBI and Tableau and enterprise cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: #202299
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.