Our client is seeking an experienced program manager (EL2 equivalent) to deliver a set of complex data-driven projects in collaboration with data specialist, ICT, and business teams. The program scope incorporates:
- Capturing future analysis and data reporting needs of program and policy teams, including identifying new data sources or new uses of existing data to inform policy development and program management
- Working with data development and database management teams to ensure these requirements are supported by data infrastructure changes
- Developing data dashboards, reports and other products to make data more accessible to internal users
- Developing reporting standards and related documentation, and adding new data products to the department's data asset Register
- Developing a set of performance measures for employment services, including documenting data specifications and securing endorsement through internal governance committees.
The program manager will:
- provide oversight and direction to team members to ensure all program elements are delivered to time and quality requirements, with particular attention to interdependencies
- lead liaison with business areas about their analytical and reporting needs
- provide regular reporting to senior management on program status, dependencies and risks
- contribute to the development of the forward work plan for the analytics team.
The role is expected to include supervision of up to 5 direct reports.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Extensive program management experience, including certification in PRINCE-2 or PMBOK methodologies
- Experience working in data analysis/reporting for large programs
- Ability to supervise data specialist staff to deliver high quality outcomes in tight timeframes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaison skills
- Knowledge of Australia's employment services and/or income support systems
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 236787