This company is a rapidly growing team (100+) of mathematicians, engineers, designers, computer scientists, strategists and client success experts based in Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand building a machine learning-based, advanced analytics workforce and human capital management platform.
- Understand client's business processes and technology environment.
- Understand system and data integration requirements in collaboration with client's technology and operations teams focusing on analytical data and enabling algorithm execution.
- Configure the platform and integrate with client's systems as per the defined integration approach based on analytical data and algorithm needs.
- Understand the platform data model and data integration frameworks.
- Develop c and other integration modules for movement of data to / from client environments.
- Collaborate with colleagues on Client Support Ticket processes through closure.
- Maintain ongoing communications with clients to ensure required changes do not impact ongoing internal processes. Collaborate with client's internal technology teams and external partners to ensure timely completion of implementation projects.
- Work with the colleagues on the Data Science team to solve data requirements and strategy for future analytical capabilities.
- Work with colleagues on the Data Science team to prepare data structures in support of ongoing reporting requirement.
- Monitor and maintain data pipelines proactively to ensure high service availability.
- Works with Data Scientists and ML Engineers to understand mathematical models and optimize data solutions accordingly.
What you bring:
- Prior experience in system integration and enterprise software implementation, preferably in cloud-based environments for large organizations at scale.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Resilience to handle challenges and solve complex client problems.
- Experience with source code versioning using git and Source Code Repository Hosting Services like Github, Gitlab and/or BitBucket
- Experience with remote server access & remote service troubleshooting
- Experience with one or more of the following: Ruby, Python, Linux Shell
- Experience working with a Linux based environment.
Even better if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in system and data integration roles as part of an enterprise software implementation in a cloud-based environment.
- Prior experience in workforce management solutions or analytical solutions.
- Prior experience working with Quick Service Restaurant and/or Retail industries.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 244216.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.