- Large ASX listed company
- High profile position helping company deliver actionable insights
- Contract plus extension / Sydney CBD location
Our client is seeking an Insights Manager to join their Workforce Analytics team. The team is responsible for supporting the business to make simpler, faster and more informed people decisions.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to translate analytical information, eliciting clearly defined requirements and maintaining strong relationships and provide coaching and consultation
- Research, analyze and consume multiple data points relating to Performance and Remuneration, to deliver reporting and insights
- Working cross-functionally to design, implement and manage accurate and timely analytics and reporting solutions
- Document current state - systems, data, integrations and reporting
- Facilitate and help business SMEs to document business needs for functional and non-functional requirements to inform technical solution design
- Collaborate with solution architects to design and provide detailed future state information to meet risk assessment requirements
- Facilitate testing of In System and Out of system reporting with relevant teams and the business
- Development of a system-based consequence management database to support application and reporting of consequence linked processes
- Deliver high level SME decision support through evaluation and task analysis, data gathering, accurate & thorough analysis; and the provision of associated recommendations and actions.
- Experience proactively identify and understanding current and future risks
- Superior consulting skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships and influence decision making processes
- Advanced business analysis skills, demonstrated by extensive experience in requirements gathering, documentation and gap analysis
- Advanced in Excel and general Microsoft Office suite
- Strong Tableau, dashboard and visualisation experience
- Familiar with SQL and other database query language
- Demonstrated practices of managing and improving data lineage
- Demonstrated examples of improving existing processes beyond original requirements & coming up with innovative ways of using data
- Project and change management experience
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate/related discipline
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.