- Unique Digital Bank who are passionate about investing in their people and new technologies.
- Included in the Best Places to Work Awards for 2nd year in a row.
- First Digital Bank to launch Australia's first chatbot for home loan applications
The Analytics Implementation Engineer will be responsible for tagging implementation related to the range of applications within the organisations ecosystem (web/ browser based, SPA's and native apps).
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and tagging Implementation expertise to development team.
- Work closely with other team members on technical issues and complex problems; take ownership of the tagging framework; and participate in analysis of stakeholder needs.
- Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging, and partner with development teams to define and perform quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
- Work with developers and business teams, as needed, to communicate what the implementation is designed to accomplish; and provide consultative direction to the development team around best practices and standards.
- Interpret and translate business requirements into technical specifications for design of analytics and tagging.
- Effectively present technical details to a non-technical audience
- Strong technical design and architectural skills.
- Expert hands on knowledge with tagging and analytics perspective in Adobe reporting & Analytics
- Have in-depth knowledge of all components of Adobe Analytics platform implementation including tags, s_code, plug-ins, campaigns, server call types, cookies, Adobe analytics.
- 5+ years of experience working with the Adobe suite: Adobe Analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Target (Test & Target), Adobe Audience Manager, & Ad Cloud
- Have implemented Adobe Analytics tagging in the past, across multiple websites and platforms
- Experience in use of Ensighten tag management platform
- Experience creating data layers
Please apply via online link below.